Gen II will be ready with in 7 working days
- TYPE Milsim : the can weight 427g/15oz
- TYPE Hardcore : the can weight 507g/17.8oz (GenI: 556g)
Improvment from Gen I to Gen II
- Benefit from CNC lathing skill improving . Weight reduce about 10% compare with Gen I
- Gen II use alloy collar with anodizing color. Gen I use steel made collar with cerakote color.
- Gen II using thinner teeth as RS version on locking mechanism. Gen I use wide teeth.
The difference between Type Milsim & Hardcore are "weight",, "Heat endurance "Material inside", please choose what you need.
DO NOT use O-ring to adjust the align the profile of flash hider. Using o-ring will cause flash hider tilt and affect the muzzle direction of suppressor . You should use the washer we provide with the flash hider.
All products sold by HAO are intended for Airsoft use only. Other uses are prohibited. Any modification including painting, marking or wiping the cover/instruction stickers is prohibited, and may be a violation of law. Customers assume full legal liability for any modifications they perform, absolving HAO of any responsibility.
HAO's 556RC Dummy Can for Airsoft
Term Of Use
- Stainless steel 304 made
- Full functional QD detach/attach
- High frequency welding process
- Cerakote™ in Graphic Black/Coyote Tan